- Mannheim, Germany
- May 7, 2019
I am a qualified translator with 11 years of experience specialized in technical and EU-related documents, member of the German Association of Interpreters and Translators (BDÜ) and the Association for Technical Communication (tekom).
I hold a Master's degree in Translation Studies and a Master's degree in Language and Communication. I translate from English, German, Italian, and French into Spanish.
Some examples of documents I work with:
- Website content
- User manuals
- Product descriptions
- Market research
- Political, legal, and economic texts from different EU institutions
Additionally, I provide pro-bono translations for UN Volunteers and Translators without Borders (e.g. in the fields of humanitarian aid and public health).
I also provide proofreading and MT post-editing (SDL Post-Editing Certification).
I look forward to doing business with you.
French into Spanish
- Terminology project for the terminology database IATE
- Interpret phone conversations and interviews with German authorities German<>Spanish
- Translate various types of documents, including software, website content, manuals, product descriptions, market research, technical, legal, and medical documents
- Translate political, legal, and economic texts related to European Affairs from different European institutions
- Post-edit various documents (SDL Post-Editing Certification)